The elegant 1910 Stemmed Beer Glass is inspired by antique glassware design. Styled after classic Pall Mall glasses, the delicate etched pattern adds a subtle decoration to your beer service.
Made from lead-free crystal, this stemmed beer glass has a high level of clarity. This transparency promotes the colour of the drink and ensures the sparkle shines through. Perfect for serving wheat beers and lagers, the tall shape of the bowl allows aromas to develop and gives room for a head.
- Elegant Prohibition era aesthetic with etched pattern inspired by classic Pall Mall glassware
- Lead-free crystal - FDA approved glass with no toxic additives
- Thin walled bowl gives lightweight finish to drinkers
- High transparency - lasts up to 1500 industrial glasswasher cycles
- Thermal shock resistance
- Elegant seamless pulled stem adds beauty and strength
- Laser treated rim for resistance to chipping
- Dishwasher safe - see our Crystal Glass Care Guide for more information
Glass PropertiesEtched Pattern,High Transparency,Lead Free Crystal,Machine Made,Mechanical Shock Resistance,No Seam,Pulled Stem,Thermal Shock Resistance